- Certified LEED Certification Level
- WSP Flack & Kurtz MEP Engineer
- CFI Mechanical, Inc. Mechanical Contractor
- Pepper Construction Company General Contractor
- Bohlin Cywinski Jackson (BCJ) Architect
HTS Texas fitted this new technology store in Houston with an energy-efficient Daikin Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV/VRF) heat recovery system.
The client was very interested in the energy savings made possible by the Daikin VRV system, so HTS was selected as the basis of design. Two Daikin VRV Heat Pump Systems complete with a building automation system interface were installed at the new store. The entire system totaled 14 tons and with the energy efficiency at a premium level, the project earned LEED status.