In every department, HTS employees listen to the unique needs of the people they work with throughout the life of the project – from helping design teams specify the right solution to training installation crews on products, or from showing building maintenance people how to operate the system to processing invoices swiftly to ensure everyone involved is paid timely.
Our people feel successful when they know they helped you be successful. To support HTS employees in achieving our shared goal, we:
- hire smart, self-motivated people who genuinely care about others
- challenge them to stretch and be their best
- train them thoroughly in the products we represent
- provide internal processes to manage projects well
- grant them the autonomy to make decisions
- provide a flexible working environment to help them balance the demands of construction timelines with family and personal time
- leave the doors open to management so we can learn from and guide them
- financially reward creativity
- recognize people for delivering real success
- provide great benefits and vacation policies
- encourage them to get engaged in giving back to the community
- foster a respectful, fun, team environment
- give them opportunities to grow and advance their careers
When we help our team succeed, we help our company and clients succeed.