As a business owner, you understand how important it is to keep your commercial space comfortable for both your employees and your customers. In order to do this, you need to make sure that your HVAC system is running smoothly. This is where commercial HVAC maintenance comes in. By keeping up with regular commercial HVAC maintenance in New York, you can avoid costly repairs and ensure that your system is always running optimally year round.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced commercial HVAC maintenance company in The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island areas, look no further than our team here at HTS NYC. We have years of experience servicing commercial HVAC systems of all sizes and types. We also offer a variety of maintenance plans to suit your needs and budget.
How Often Should Commercial HVAC Maintenance Be Performed?
The frequency of commercial HVAC maintenance in New York will depend on several factors, including the type of system you have, how often it is used, and the age of the unit. In general, we recommend having your system serviced at least once a year. However, if you have a newer system, you may be able to get away with having it serviced every other year.?
If you are looking for a dependable and experienced HVAC maintenance company, look no further than our team at HTS NYC. We provide top-rated New York City heating system maintenance and New York City commercial A/C maintenance services. We also offer a variety of maintenance plans to suit your needs and budget. Contact us today!
Commercial HVAC Preventive Maintenance New York Checklist
While there are many preventive maintenance tasks that are specific to your system, there are some general tasks that should be included in each and every inspection:
- Check thermostat settings and calibrate as needed.
- Inspect filters and replace if necessary.
- Clean and adjust blower components.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and clean the drainage lines.
- Inspect and clean evaporator and condenser coils.
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections.
- Measure voltage and current on motors.
- Check for proper operation of safety devices.
- Test all system controls.
- Perform a general visual inspection of the entire system.
- Recalibrate your system bi-annually to ensure it is running at peak performance.
HTS NYC is a reliable commercial HVAC maintenance company servicing The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island areas. For a 27-point inspection that guarantees the performance of your system, get in touch with our team today.
Why Does Your Building Require Commercial HVAC Maintenance?
Commercial HVAC preventive maintenance in New York helps to effectively prevent problems and keeps your HVAC system running smoothly all year long. However, there are a few other reasons why it’s important to have your commercial HVAC system serviced on a regular basis:
- Improved Efficiency: A well-maintained HVAC system is more efficient than one that is not. This means that it will use less energy to heat and cool your building, which can lead to lower utility bills.
- Fewer Repairs: By catching problems early on, you can avoid the need for major repairs down the road. Regular maintenance can also help to extend the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Maintains Indoor Temperature: A properly serviced HVAC system will spend less energy trying to maintain a consistent indoor temperature, which is important for employee productivity, customer comfort, as well as your budget.
- Improved Air Quality: A properly functioning HVAC system will help to improve the air quality in your building. This is especially important if you have employees or customers who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- Warranty Requirement: Many HVAC manufacturers require that you have your system serviced on a regular basis in order to maintain the warranty. Failure to do so may nullify the agreement.
- Maintains a Safe Environment: A malfunctioning HVAC system can be a safety hazard. Regular maintenance can help to identify and fix any potential problems before they become a safety issue.
- Prevents Property Damage: A broken HVAC system can cause extensive water damage to your property. This is usually difficult to pick up early on given the typical locations of the units throughout commercial buildings, and regular maintenance can be your safety net.
Five Reasons Why You Need a 5-Star Commercial HVAC Contractor For Your Commercial HVAC Maintenance in New York
It is important to have a professional commercial HVAC contractor conduct both your New York City Heating System Maintenance and your New York City Commercial A/C Maintenance rather than attempting to do it yourself. Here are five reasons why:
- Expertise: A professional commercial HVAC contractor has the expertise and knowledge to properly maintain your system. They will know which tasks need to be performed and how often they need to be performed.
- Access to Parts and Equipment: They will also have access to the parts and equipment needed to properly maintain your system. Having the tools and supplies required to complete the tasks safely and efficiently is something that cannot be neglected.
- Safety: Attempting to conduct maintenance on your own can be dangerous. A professional contractor has the training and experience to safely complete all tasks.
- Warranty: By having a professional commercial HVAC contractor conduct your maintenance, you keep the warranty on your system intact. If you attempt to do it yourself chances are the warranty will be voided.
- Peace of Mind: Leaving the maintenance of your commercial HVAC system to a professional contractor will give you peace of mind knowing that it is being properly cared for.
A professional commercial HVAC contractor like HTS NYC has the expertise and knowledge to properly maintain your system. Contact us today to find out more about our services.