Part & Aftermarket Customer Service / Inside Sales
Job Description: Reporting to the Parts & Aftermarket Team Leader, Frontline Sales associate will be responsible for working with suppliers to get RMA, credits, and replacement parts, making inventory preparations and adjustments.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service, by taking calls and serving walk-in customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Identify HVAC parts online from our OEM suppliers from parts lists
- Prepare quotes and follow up
- Process warranty orders for customers
- Work with suppliers to get RMA, credits and/or replacement parts
- Work with accounting to ensure credits are applied to proper accounts
- Coordinate with warehouse to ensure inventory is received
- Track shipment for customers
- Place orders for parts and equipment
- Assist parts counter when needed
- Make system adjustments when required
- Prepare sales orders, and returns into the system
- Place order for approving suppliers for parts and equipment when required
- Have a positive attitude, take ownership of responsibilities and take pride in contributing to team success
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Have a high level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to assess situations and people, use discretion to make snap decisions and, act with independent judgment
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, with a focus on successfully completing tasks
- Strong organization/project management skills with the ability to determine priority, manage multiple ongoing competing responsibilities
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Some customer service experience, particularly retail parts counter, is an asset
- HVAC knowledge is considered an asset
In agreement with Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act, HTS is committed to provide and maintain a safe work environment for their workers. As such, HTS has implemented a ‘COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Policy’ to reduce the risk of transmission, protect against the COVID-19 hazard, and support the vaccination rate as a critical control measure.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace of diversity and inclusion. HTS encourages applications from all candidates that represent the full range of communities across Canada. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national or ethnic origin or any other factors prohibited by law. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process and thereafter.