Job Description: The Service Technician will work independently or as part of a team which will be responsible for the installation, start-up, troubleshooting, commissioning and servicing of commercial HVACR equipment, systems and units.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; https://www.hts.com/job/hvac-service-technician-dallas/ suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Service Technician will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Journeyman / Refrigeration/HVAC License - 313A
- G2 gas certificate minimum
- Ability to attain Government & Vulnerable Sector Security Clearances
- Clean driving record
Remuneration & Benefits
- HTS offers highly competitive compensation, pension and benefits package to the successful candidate
HTS supports extensive factory training for our Technician staff and a positive and challenging work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.