Entry-Level Sales Engineer
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Company: HTS New England
Location: Peabody, MA
Summary of Position
HTS is growing fast, and we are searching for young, energetic, entry-level HVAC equipment Sales Engineers to support our team located in Peabody, MA. Sales Engineers at HTS are experts in the HVAC products that we sell, ultimately acting as equipment consultants to engineers, contractors, and building owners.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Candidates would enter a training program and be responsible for selling in/around the Boston area
• The day-to-day activities will require a mixture of in-office work, field-related work, and customer visitation/support
• Work activities include equipment selection/optimization, assisting specifying engineers, supporting mechanical contractors, and managing projects
• Candidates should be motivated to share the common interest of the sales team by developing relationships with customers
• The ideal individual will be capable of successfully performing duties with minimal supervision after a thorough training period
• This position offers limitless growth potential and is well-suited for a highly motivated and energetic individual
• Support from senior mentors is always available as needed
Applicants should be able to:
• Articulate effectively, and with prompt communication
• Strategically approach sales activities, multi-task, and self-manage time
• Provide product support to engineers during design
• Communicate with mechanical contractors
• Provide post-sale customer support to contractors and owners
• Maintain healthy/supportive relationships with customers
• Manage projects through the use of HTS software
• Work closely with sales teammates to ensure projects are properly executed and customers are satisfied
• Travel locally (primarily eastern MA, but territory also includes RI, ME, and NH)
• Travel domestically (training, factory visits, and business development)
HTS is the largest independent built-to-order commercial and industrial full-service HVAC distributor in North America. We are committed to the shared success for all involved in the design, selection, installation, and maintenance of the correct HVAC solution for each project. Here, you will experience exciting opportunities with competitive benefits. We look forward to you joining our award-winning team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HTS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
HTS does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, or other characteristics which are or may be protected by law. We urge qualified minorities and women to apply.