Accounts Receivable Support
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation, and maintenance. HTS’s head office is in Toronto, Ontario, and is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- Sort high volume of invoices, post, print, and mail invoices
- Process Intercompany invoices:
- Process Packing slips
- Process Receipts (EFT, cheques, interco receipts, credit cards, etc)
- Reconciliations: Interco AR and customer account reconciliation
- Receipt entry corrections
- Entries of Bank Reconciling items
- General Journal entries for some transfer accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills, with a solid foundation in Excel
- Self-motivated with a good ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with a good work ethic
- Self-motivated, professional and service-oriented
- Well organized and able to juggle priorities
- Work well in a team setting
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Valid drivers license & vehicle for bank deposit
In agreement with Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act, HTS is committed to provide and maintain a safe work environment for their workers. As such, HTS has implemented a ‘COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Policy’ to reduce the risk of transmission, protect against the COVID-19 hazard, and support the vaccination rate as a critical control measure.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace of diversity and inclusion. HTS encourages applications from all candidates that represent the full range of communities across Canada. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national or ethnic origin or any other factors prohibited by law. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process and thereafter.