Part-Time Role – 20 hours per week
The Administrative Assistant (Admin) will work as part of a multi-department commercial and industrial HVAC sales organization and will be responsible for supporting leadership with various administrative assignments, as well as managing our Carrolton and Richland Hills offices. He or she will independently perform required duties located in an office environment.
- Report to and support administrative assignments of executives in our Carrollton location
- Maintains and orders office supplies for Carrolton and Richland Hills locations
- Coordinating, scheduling, and tracking internal and external customer training and events, including creating and processing attendance certificates
- Composes, edits, and types of correspondences, reports, and other documents
- Receives reviews and distributes mail
- Compiling and submitting expense reports
- Makes travel arrangements for executives as needed; maintains staff calendars
- Expresses a pleasant and professional tone over the phone
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Admin will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of general office procedures, department policies, and customer service etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Some flexibility to work overtime/weekends as well as seldom out of town training experiences
- Positive attitude
- Microsoft Office Suite with significant emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Office management
HTS holds its employees in high regard and has proven to provide them job security, on-the-job training, continuing education and promotes cross-training. The result is an employee who has mutual respect for the work of their peers and is challenged to try new skills and expand their qualifications. HTS will provide you with more than a job, the opportunity for a great career.