HR/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Short Company Profile: HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 20 locations in the US and Canada. Direct Expansion Solutions (DXS) and Control Technologies, In. (CTI) are independent companies that are part of the HTS group of companies. DXS specializes exclusively in low carbon / net zero variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air conditioning and heating systems. CTI is one of the largest independent building systems integrators in the New England, Serving New England, and New York city.
Job Description: HR/Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for but not limited to, recruiting to fulfill salaried, contract and student resource needs for HTS/DXS/CTI. In addition to this, the successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the following functional areas - HRIS, maintaining confidential records and responding to HR inquiries.
- Work with hiring manager to understand their needs and the position requirements in order to find the best people
- Create multiple vehicles for candidate sourcing and proactively use current tools (outreach, employee referrals, social media) to increase qualified candidate applications.
- Pre-screen resumes, conduct phone interviews and provide candidate shortlists to hiring managers.
- Attend career fairs, webinars, and other recruitment events.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Provide support for our HR system ( Dayforce) - be the central point of contact for employee inquiries and system questions.
- Manage and approve performance reviews through Dayforce.
- University or College Degree specializing in Human Resources, Business or other related fields
- 1 year of experience in hiring/recruiting or Human Resources related role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong ability to engage candidates
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to interact at all organizational levels
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize tasks, and effectively manage time and effort.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite -Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies and practices
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive wage with benefits.
- A young, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time by a manager, with or without notice. HTS/DXS/CTI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.