HVAC Mechanical Inside Sales
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices throughout Canada and the US. Our brand promise is one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance.
As an Inside Sales colleague, you will take on a fundamental role in helping the Outside Sales team members achieve their annual targets. You will be a crucial partner to the team and will be relied upon to support everyone through an array of different responsibilities. As you gain knowledge on both simple and complex HVAC systems, you will heavily participate in tender opportunities, equipment selection and pricing, as well as project management tasks.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize incoming tender opportunities from contractors, consultants, and owners
- Register applicable tenders into our in-house computer-based software database
- Participate in the equipment selection process with our Engineering Sales teams
- Create pricing reports and quotation packages for tender closings
- Prepare equipment submittal packages for shop drawing review prior to ordering
- Factory follow up with suppliers on items related to specific orders
- Aid in coordination of equipment delivery to site
- Prepare documents for project closeout submissions
HTS is looking for individuals who:
- Manage their time, prioritize and work independently
- Take pride in their work and can provide high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Can communicate efficiently and effectively with employees in other departments
- Enjoy building new relationships, interacting with suppliers, customers, and co-workers
- Are eager to further develop their project management skills
- Have the ability to learn new desktop-based software quickly
- Have an interest in mechanical equipment system design
Note: On your resume, do not be afraid to go beyond your technical skills to include details that let your personality, interests, and experiences shine through, whether you deem them relevant to this position or not.
- An independent work environment in a small team environment
- Work with the newest and leading high-efficiency HVAC equipment
- Insight into the design-build, bid, and procurement process in the construction industry
- Opportunities to attend site visits, equipment training seminars, and customer appreciation events
- Competitive wages and flexible work hours
- Company benefits
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.