HVAC Technician Journeyman and Apprentice
Due to the growth of our business, HTS Engineering is looking for both experienced HVAC Technicians as well as candidates currently enrolled in or interested in enrolling in the Apprenticeship Program for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits, and a positive and challenging work environment. As a Manufacturer’s Representative for many industry leading products and technologies, we also support extensive factory training for our Technician staff.
- Install/Start up on HVAC related equipment, according to Manufacturer's instructions.
- Installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing.
- Service and Maintenance on assigned customer contracts.
- Service and troubleshooting on a variety of HVAC equipment.
- Load equipment for daily jobs; load and unload construction materials and move materials to work area.
- After Hours On Call is required
- You will be an experienced HVAC Journeyman with a G1 license preferred; but we will review applicants with a G2.
- Candidates will possess a high level of commitment to customer service.
- The position requires excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Canada).
- HTS has many proven years of success and we continue to expand. We recognize talented people, invest in them and expand their roles as they prove themselves
- We have created a friendly, fair and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this
- We offer a very competitive compensation package including benefits and company paid pension plan contributions.
- We value work/life balance
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process