HVAC/VRF Service Mechanic
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance. HTS’s head office is in Toronto, Ontario and is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- Work safely following company policies and guidelines
- Obtain and maintain licenses and certificates associated with the HVAC trade.
- Attend safety and other training as required, which may include after-hours attendance
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Assist/Install/Startup/Commissioning on VRF HVAC-related equipment according to manufacturer’s instruction/specs.
- Install/Repair Refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and best practices.
- Perform other activities at construction sites as directed.
- Service and maintenance on assigned customer contracts
- Provide service and troubleshooting on VRF HVAC equipment
- After Hours On-Call required
- Other related duties as assigned
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Be a self-starter with a focus to contribute and succeed.
What we offer:
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing Training
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.