Service – Inside Sales & Project Coordination
Short Company Profile: HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance. HTS’s head office is in Toronto, Ontario and is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Job Description: Service Department – Inside Sales and Project Coordination
- Work safely following company policies and guidelines
- Attend safety and other training as required; which may include afterhours attendance
- Learning the HVAC Service Sales from ground up
- Field visits to acquaint and gain knowledge of HVAC industry equipment and sites
- Investigate and familiarize yourself with all aspects of the Service Sales business
- Perform inside sales duties such as cold calls, service follow up, customer satisfaction surveys
- Formalize, prepare and forward service quotes
- Update and Maintain quote activity reports for Monthly and Quarterly reporting to Manager
- Part sourcing
- Support Service Sales group as needed
- Learn and participate in service functions including Admin, Dispatch etc.
- Maintenance Contract Set up and follow up
- Other related duties as assigned
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Be a self-starter with a focus to contribute and succeed
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace of diversity and inclusion. HTS encourages applications from all candidates that represent the full range of communities across Canada. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national or ethnic origin or any other factors prohibited by law. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process and thereafter.