Inside Sales Specialist I
The APG Inside Sales Specialist I. will work as part of an existing team which will be responsible for preparing estimates and proposals. This position requires the ability to communicate clearly with fellow employees. He or she will independently perform required duties located in an office environment.
- Job takeoff - quantifying items from plans, specs, and bid documents
- Selection and pricing of equipment and accessories for the purposes of bid
- Preparing proposals, submittals, and design layouts for distribution to customers
- Daily updates of project bids and addendum reviews
- Bid coordination between HTS TX departments for multi-department bid bundles
- Develop bid strategies for jobs to help ensure the success of the bid
- Update bid item status for bid summary reports
- Follow up with customers for job related feedback
- Find customer leads, coordinate bid timeframes, and enter in HTS TX C.R.M. system
- Setup and attend lunch and learn and customer training events
- Self-motivated to learn the most about offered products and become a brand expert
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Express a happy tone over the phone and be courteous, helpful, and pleasant to everyone interacted with
The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The position will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by the team leader. Must be a team player and detailed oriented with a high level of organization.
- Some flexibility to work overtime/weekends as well as seldom out of town training and sales experiences
- Proficient in reading plans and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent time management and task driven with multiple concurrent projects
- On screen digital estimation software i.e. Planswift and/or BlueBeam
- Microsoft Office Suite with special emphasis on Excel and Outlook
Medical, Dental, Vision, L/S Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, attractive salary and paid vacation and holidays
HTS holds its employees in high regard and has proven to provide them job security, on-the-job-training, continuing education and promotes cross training. The result is an employee who has mutual respect for the work of their peers and is challenged to try new skills and expand their qualifications. HTS will provide you with more than a job, the opportunity for a great career.
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time by a manager, with or without notice.
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.