An Inside Sales Support is responsible for understanding HVAC products in detail to assist in accurately pricing, selecting, selling, and ordering HVAC equipment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong work ethic, sales ability, attention to detail, project management, and organization skills.
Tasks include reviewing mechanical plans, specifications and estimating various HVAC equipment found in those documents. Once a project is won, the candidate will also assist with preparing technical submittals and project management to get products to the construction site.
- Provide selections, and pricing of products and systems to our customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet with customers on construction sites to review installations and diagnose issues.
- Work with various factory engineering departments to design equipment to meet or exceed customer job specific requirements.
- Become involved in industry associations to further network and promote the HTS brand.
- Participate in factory sales, application, and systems training programs to become an industry expert in building mechanical systems.
- Meet with clients to build cooperative business relationships.
- Have an interest in HVAC equipment and systems.
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed.
- Be self-motivated.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Work well independently and in groups.
- Enjoy talking to others, building new relationships, interacting with suppliers, customers and coworkers.
- Be organized and an effective communicator.
- Have the ability to deal with multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and quality of work.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.