HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. We are a full-service HVAC distributor providing custom solutions for commercial, institutional, and industrial sectors. We are committed to the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC selection, design, purchase, installation, and maintenance.
HTS is currently looking to add a marketing assistant to their growing US marketing team. This person will be based in our Austin, TX office and will report to the US Marketing Manager. They will be mainly responsible for growing the digital presence of HTS and its sister companies by helping to create engaging content for social media and intranet. Their goal will be to increase brand awareness, nurture customers through the sales funnel, and build and maintain company culture.
Our marketing assistant must have excellent written communication skills and experience in creating dynamic digital content and messaging. They must also be extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have excellent organizational and time management skills. The marketing assistant should expect to work on a high-performing team and have a strong interest in growing their career.
Location: Austin, TX
Essential Job Functions:
- Social media campaigns
- Website content management
- Writing and editing technical content
- Editing photos for website and marketing material
- Graphic design for invites, brochures, advertising, web material, etc.
- Manage numerous content and photo updates
- Internal communication
- Tracking analytics
- Support with planning and execution efforts for trade shows and client events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, or another related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, communications, technical writing, and/or design, or a combination of experience and education
- Adobe Creative Suite – Intermediate to advanced proficiency
- Photography – Basic proficiency
- HTML Code - Basic proficiency
- MSOffice Suite – Advanced proficiency
- Microsoft SharePoint – Basic proficiency
- WordPress web editor – Intermediate to advanced proficiency
- Google Analytics – Intermediate proficiency
- Pardot by Salesforce – Basic proficiency
- Ability to think independently, analyze and resolve problems
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Professional written communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and self-motivated
- Dependable, creative, and collaborative
- Strong work ethic with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and think “outside-the-box”
- Data entry and computer skills are a must
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
May be required to travel to event venues within Texas. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Competitive wages with full benefits, including 401K options
- Opportunities for professional growth, training, and advancement
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.