The marketing coordinator will coordinate with the marketing team on initiatives for HTS and its sister companies and will report to the Marketing Manager. The marketing coordinator will create content for on online and offline communication with clients and internal employees to increase brand awareness, nurture customers through the sales funnel, and build and maintain company culture.
The candidate must be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, and have excellent organizational skills. Position requires a high level of oral and written correspondence and the individual must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Individual must be comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time and capable of writing technical content. The marketing coordinator should expect to work on a high-performing team and have a strong interest in growing their career.
Location: Round Rock, TX
Essential Job Functions:
- Website content management
- Trade show and client appreciation event coordination/planning including:
- Assist in the planning of strategic client events
- Assist in the planning and staffing of trade shows
- Assist in budget planning for events and trade shows
- Analyze and upload attendance data into our CRM system
- Research event and promotional vendors in various markets in the US
- Organize and update event calendars and promotional inventory database
- Work on-site at the events assisting the marketing team
- Research/order promotional items
- Social media campaigns
- Writing and editing technical content
- Editing photos for website and marketing material
- Graphic design for invites, brochures, advertising, web material, etc.
- Manage numerous content and photo updates
- Internal communication
- Tracking analytics
- Maintain HTS and sister company brands
- Develop digital signage graphics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, or other degree specializing in marketing at a 4 year college
- 1 – 3 years of experience in marketing, communications, technical writing, and/or design
- Photoshop - Intermediate proficiency
- Photography - Intermediate proficiency
- HTML Code - Basic proficiency
- MSOffice Suite – Intermediate proficiency
- Microsoft Sharepoint – Intermediate proficiency
- WordPress web editor – Intermediate to advanced proficiency
- Google Analytics – Intermediate proficiency
- Pardot by Salesforce – Basic proficiency
- Ability to think independently, analyze and resolve problems
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Professional written communication skills
- Extremely organized and self-motivated
- Dependable and creative
- Strong work ethic with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and think “outside-the-box”
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
The majority of the work will take place inside in an office setting. There will be opportunities to be on site at events or trade shows. Climate and exposure to the environment will change depending on the venue.
- Ability to lift over 25lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle, or have reliable transportation
- Travel: 10%. May be required to travel to event venues within Texas. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.