Part & Aftermarket Customer Service / Inside Sales
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance.
- Provide exceptional customer service, by taking calls and serving walk-in customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Identify HVAC parts online from our OEM suppliers from parts lists
- Prepare quotes and follow up
- Process warranty orders for customers
- Work with suppliers to get RMA, credits and/or replacement parts
- Work with accounting to ensure credits are applied to proper accounts
- Coordinate with warehouse to ensure inventory is received
- Track shipment for customers
- Place orders for parts and equipment
- Assist parts counter when needed
- Make system adjustments when required.
- Prepare sales orders, and returns into the system
- Place order for approving suppliers for parts and equipment when required
- Have a positive attitude, take ownership of responsibilities and take pride in contributing to team success
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Have a high level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to assess situations and people, use discretion to make snap decisions and, act with independent judgement
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, with a focus on successfully completing tasks
- Strong organization/project management skills with the ability to determine priority, manage multiple ongoing competing responsibilities.
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Some customer service experience, particularly retail parts counter, is an asset
- HVAC knowledge is considered an asset
Equal Opportunity Employer:
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.