Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance.
- Receive inbound and prepare outbound shipments with accuracy.
- Call customer for pick-up orders once product is properly identified.
- Schedule deliveries as required via various courier options
- Put stock away and maintain a clean warehouse and bin locations.
- Follow up on existing quotations in the system by phone and/or email
- Prepare sales orders, and returns into the system
- Provide exceptional customer service, by taking calls and serving walk-in customers.
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Strong Computer skills
- Must possess a high level of communication skills and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Be a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Be a self-starter with a focus to contribute and succeed
Equal Opportunity Employer:
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.