Parts and Aftermarket Counter / Inside Sales
- Counter Sales-serving walk in customers
- Phone, Email, Web based request/sales
- Provide exceptional customer service, to internal and external clients
- Maintain relationships with existing an new customers
- Provide technical assistance and source required information/materials
- Identify HVAC parts electronically on parts lists
- Prepare quotes and follow up
- Prepare sales orders, and returns into the systems. Up sell when possible.
- Provide information regarding pricing, delivery times, back orders and alternative parts
- Place order for non-stock parts and equipment
- Assist outside sale in coordination of projects
- Have a positive attitude, take ownership of responsibilities and take pride in contributing to team success
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Have a high level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to assess situations and people, use discretion to make snap decisions and act with independent judgment and discretion
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, with a focus on successfully completing projects
- Strong organization/project management skills with the ability to determine priority, manage multiple ongoing competing responsibilities and projects, and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Some sales or customer service experience, particularly retail parts counter, is an asset
- HVAC knowledge or parts counter in another field is an asset, however, if you enjoy learning, we will train the right person
- HTS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Canada).
- We have created a friendly, fair and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this.
- We will train, develop and promote those who demonstrate they are worthy of our investment.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.