Parts and Aftermarket Warranty Administrator
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts and Aftermarket Warranty Administrator will be responsible for processing warranty for customers, working with suppliers to get RMA, credits, and replacement parts, making inventory preparations and adjustments
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service, to internal and external clients
- Process warranty for Customers
- Work with suppliers to get RMA, Credits and or replacement parts
- Work with accounting to ensure credits are applied to proper accounts
- Coordinate with warehouse to ensure inventory is received
- Track shipment for customers
- Place orders for parts and equipment
- Assist parts counter when needed
- Make system adjustments when required.
- Have a positive attitude, take ownership of responsibilities and take pride in contributing to team success
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Have a high level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to assess situations and people, use discretion to make snap decisions and act with independent judgment and discretion
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, with a focus on successfully completing projects
- Some sales or customer service experience, particularly retail parts counter, is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer and telephone skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Canada).
- We have created a friendly, fair and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this.
- We will train, develop and promote those who demonstrate they are worthy of our investment.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits