Parts Sales Representative – Austin, TX
PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVEDescription
The Parts Sales Representative will provide clients with outstanding customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying replacement and warranty parts, tracking and shipping parts in our Round Rock, Texas office.
Fundamental Position Functions:
• Works on a team with the Outside Salesman for the Parts Department to support multiple product lines represented by HTS Texas.
• Retain customer satisfaction by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes, and processing orders.
• Maintain warehouse and showroom inventory accuracy.
• Stocks Warehouse and Parts Department showroom with parts and supplies.
• Inform customers of any updates and service bulletins supplied by manufacturers.
• Fulfillment of sales orders, which includes, placing orders with manufacturers, track shipping, and complete invoicing for processed orders.
• Shipping and receiving of freight for Parts department-related supplies and equipment.
• Accomplishes warranty administration on parts for all manufacturers.
• Executes freight claims for damaged goods.
• Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Construction or Parts Industry experience.
• Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Outlook.
• Ability to operate warehouse machinery.
• Frequently lift up to 50lbs.
• Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Parts Department.
HTS holds its employees in high regard and has proven to provide them job security, on-the-job training, continuing education and promotes cross-training. The result is an employee who has mutual respect for the work of their peers and are challenged to try new skills and expand their qualifications. HTS will provide you with more than a job, the opportunity for a great career.