Reporting to the Service and Controls Manager in Ottawa, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for helping the project teams manage resources and information and assist with scheduling and planning meeting and project activities. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong work ethic, attention to detail, project management, and organization skills.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with the Sales teams to support the take-offs and project management
- Attend site meetings as required
- Become involved with industry associations to further network and promote HTS brands
- Participate in factory sales, application, and systems training programs to become an industry expert in building automation systems
- Meet with clients to build cooperative business relationships
- Post-secondary education in a construction-related field (i.e. CET) is considered an asset
- Experience in a construction setting would be considered an asset
- Have an interest in HVAC equipment, systems and Building Automation System
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Have ability to deal with multiple and often conflicting deadlines
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed
- Responsible, self-motivated and dedicated person who can work with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Exception verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and quality of work.
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Canada).
- HTS has many proven years of success and we continue to expand. We recognize talented people, invest in them and expand their roles as they prove themselves
- We have created a friendly, fair and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this
- We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package
- We value work/life balance
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process