Project Coordinator – Controls
Short Company Profile:
HTS Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation, and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service and Controls Manager in Ottawa, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for helping the project teams manage resources and information, assist with scheduling, planning meetings, and project activities. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, attention to detail, project management, and organization skills.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with the Sales teams to support the take-offs and project management
- Attend site meetings as required
- Assist with project execution and scheduling
- Spend time on-site with technicians to learn HVAC and building automation systems
- Become involved in industry associations to further network and promote the HTS brands
- Meet with clients to build cooperative business relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - mechanical, electrical, or related discipline
- Have an interest in HVAC equipment, systems, and Building Automation System
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Have the ability to deal with multiple and often conflicting deadlines
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to succeed
- A responsible, self-motivated, and dedicated person who can work with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and quality of work
What's in it for you:
- Competitive wage with benefits
- A young, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement and growth
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women, and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruiting process.