Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Apprentice 1st to 3rd Year
Short Company Profile: Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 20 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has a vibrant look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance including our employees, suppliers customers and end users.
Job Description: The Service Technician will work independently or as part of a team which will be responsible for the installation, start-up, troubleshooting, commissioning and servicing of commercial HVACR equipment, systems and units.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; https://www.hts.com/job/hvac-service-technician-dallas/ suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Service Technician will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.
- Excellent communication skills – French/English both written and oral
- G3 gas certificate minimum
- Ability to attain Government & Vulnerable Sector Security Clearances
- Clean driving record
- Current Residential 313D apprentices and certificate holders will be considered
Remuneration & Benefits
- HTS offers highly competitive compensation, pension and benefits package to the successful candidate
- HTS supports extensive factory training for our Technician staff and a positive and challenging work environment.
- Type of employment (full-time, part-time, contract): full-time
In agreement with Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act, HTS is committed to provide and maintain a safe work environment for their workers. As such, HTS has implemented a ‘COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Policy’ to reduce the risk of transmission, protect against the COVID-19 hazard, and support the vaccination rate as a critical control measure.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace of diversity and inclusion. HTS encourages applications from all candidates that represent the full range of communities across Canada. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national or ethnic origin or any other factors prohibited by law. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process and thereafter.