Sales Support Coordinator
Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time
- Associates degree (Required)
- Ability to read construction plans and specification is advantageous but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time management with multiple concurrent projects
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices
- The Sales Support Coordinator will work as part of a multi-department commercial and industrial HVAC sales organization and will be responsible for organizing and distributing sales opportunities to the appropriate department/s for bid development. He or she will independently perform required duties located in an office environment. This is an in-office position with remote work not available.
- Registration of projects in the HTS job management system, Trax
- Bid coordination between HTS Texas departments
- Coordinate bid timeframes with engineering staff
- Daily updates of project bids and addendum reviews
- Update bid item status for bid summary reports
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Interaction with customer estimating teams requiring professional communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, L/S Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, attractive salary and paid vacation and holidays
- HTS holds its employees in high regard and has proven to provide them job security, on-the-job-training, continuing education and promotes cross training. The result is an employee who has mutual respect for the work of their peers and is challenged to try new skills and expand their qualifications. HTS will provide you with more than a job, the opportunity for a great career.
NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time by a manager, with or without notice.
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.