HTS is looking for a Service Coordinator to further the growth of our Ottawa office by assisting sales staff with project management and customer relations.
The Service Coordinator is involved in start-up and warranty items as well as with long-term operation of equipment and systems. Examples of duties include: estimating, dispatching, scheduling and invoicing.
This is a technical role in the HVAC/mechanical construction and building operation industry. Education or experience in this field is a requirement.
- Education in construction related field and 5+ years of industry experience
- Sales experience, customer-relations experience, project management and/pr competitive environment experience.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task while staying focused and organized
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning, integrity and quality of work
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism (French-English) an asset
- HTS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Canada).
- We have created a friendly, fair and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this.
- We will train, develop and promote those who demonstrate they are worthy of our investment.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, HTS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. HTS welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, visible minorities, women and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request, for all aspects of the recruiting process.