Service Inside Sales
Short Company Profile: HTS Engineering, Inc. is a part of the HTS family of companies which is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada. HTS has recently launched a vibrant new look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation, and maintenance.
- Work directly with the Service Manager, Service Technicians, and service admin
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Scheduling, dispatching and providing detailed and relevant project information to Service Techs
- Technical support/call screening for customer calls
- Quoting and project management using our business systems software for turnkey Service Department projects including preparing bids, purchasing, invoicing, collections, tracking shipments of components, mobilizing technicians & sub-contractors, problem-solving
- Responsible for overall service truck operation including lettering, purchasing, racking, tracking, and scheduling maintenance
- Have a positive attitude, take ownership of responsibilities and take pride in contributing to team success
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Have a high level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to assess situations and people, use discretion to make snap decisions and act with independent judgment and discretion
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, with a focus on successfully completing projects
- Strong organization/project management skills with the ability to determine priority, manage multiple ongoing competing responsibilities and projects, and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Strong computer/technical skills
- HVAC or general construction knowledge is an asset, however, if you enjoy learning, we will train the right person
- HTS Engineering is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 16 offices in the US and Canada (head office in Toronto, Canada).
- We have created a friendly, fair and professional environment where employees enjoy their work.
- We take great pride in “delivering real success” to our clients and believe it is only through a fully engaged team of employees that we are able to do this.
- We will train, develop and promote those who demonstrate they are worthy of our investment.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Interested in building a career, rather than finding a job?
- HTS is a growing company with a reputation for emphasis on building strong customer relationships. As an inside sales representative, you have a strong commitment to providing a high level of service in each and every interaction.
To apply to this job, please submit CV/resume to email@example.com