Service Sales Account Manager
The Service Sales Manager will provide clients with outstanding, quality customer service. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to, generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Service Sales Manager will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.
- HVAC, Construction or Service Industry experience.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Presentation Skills
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Outlook.
HTS holds its employees in high regard and has proven to provide them job security, on-the-job-training, continuing education and promotes cross-training. The result is an employee who has mutual respect for the work of their peers and are challenged to try new skills and expand their qualifications. HTS will provide you with more than a job, the opportunity for a great career.