Short Company Profile: Engineering Ltd. is the largest independent commercial HVAC manufacturers’ rep in North America, with 20 locations in the US and Canada. HTS has a vibrant look and brand promise -- one that reflects our companywide commitment to ensure the individual success of all those involved in a project’s HVAC system selection, design, purchase, installation and maintenance including our employees, suppliers customers and end users.
Job Description: Daily shipping and receiving of HVAC products
- Use forklift to load and unload trucks is a safe manner
- Pick customer orders and prepare for shipping or pick up
- Serve and load customer product in their trucks
- Put away stock in and maintain proper bin locations
- Inspect for damage and ensure all product received
- Data entry (receive and ship) product using inhouse software
- Open and verify packing slips match the product
- Keep warehouse in a tidy and safe manner
- Other warehouse duties as needed
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Willing to work in team environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have forklift and reach experience.
- Must be able to lift 50Lbs
HTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws.