Katy Commercial HVAC Companies
Does your building suffer from poor air quality currently affecting your employees? Commercial IAQ services in Katy, TX, from HTS Texas can help! We have over 20 years of IAQ experience for every building configuration imaginable. We’ve helped pharmaceutical companies, medical buildings, laboratories and office buildings get their air quality in tip-top shape.
Why HTS Texas for Your Katy, TX, IAQ Services?
We’ve done over 250 million square feet of cutting-edge IAQ enhancements for companies. Here are some excellent reasons to choose us to improve the quality of your working environment:
- OEM technicians available 24/7.
- Industry leading warranties.
- Access to hard-to-find OEM parts.
- We have multiple USA locations and 16 in Canada.
- We design air quality systems and implement them.
- We work closely with building engineers and architects.
- More than 100 degreed engineers working on your ventilation and filtration.
If you’re ready to take the air quality of your building to the next level, HTS Texas is ready to help you with our outstanding Katy, TX, IAQ services!
Why Is Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Important?
Indoor Air Quality affects the health and productivity of your employees. This, of course, has a direct correlation to productivity. Our commercial IAQ services in Katy, TX, can reduce and remove pathogens from your environment. This also applies to potential viruses.
Healthy indoor air is much more important than many people think and we use the following methods:
- UV Germicidal Irradiation
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization
- Polarized Media Filtration Systems
- Modular IAQ Sensor Solutions
Modular IAQ sensor solutions can be tailored to your building’s specific needs with real-time data specifications about your air. Here are some of the data points you can monitor:
- Relative Humidity
- Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs)
- Airborne Particulate Matter (PM0.3, 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
Using the aforementioned tools, HTS Texas will bring your facility into compliance with ASHRAE air quality recommendations or exceed them!
Contact HTS Texas Today
When you need best-in-class IAQ Solutions in Katy, TX, HTS Texas is just a phone call away. Our breadth of experience in various building configurations is unmatched.
Call us today at (832) 328-1010 or use our convenient online contact form. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.