New York Commercial HVAC Companies
If there’s one city that takes indoor air quality seriously… it’s New York City! HTS NYC provides the leading commercial IAQ services in New York City for laboratories, schools, medical facilities and office buildings. New Yorkers care about efficiency and productivity. They also care about protecting their employees’ health. That’s why companies in the Big Apple hire us to reduce or eliminate pathogens and viruses in their working environment! Take a Look at Our Statistics Why trust HTS NYC for your New York IAQ Services? Here are some interesting facts about us:
- We’ve installed over 250 million square feet of IAQ (indoor air quality) enhancements.
- We employ over 100 degreed engineers who concentrate on our air filtration systems.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the new construction and retrofit market.
- We employ OEM and factory trained technicians that are the best in the business.
- BioZone technology uses a combination of naturally-occuring ultraviolet lighting, photoplasma, ozone, and photocatalytic oxidation.
- Phenomenal Aire Cold Plasma Generator technology uses bipolar ionization cleaning processes to disable harmful microorganisms, including viruses.
- UV lighting safely disinfects HVAC systems and reduces microbial contamination by more than 90%.
- Photoplasma is made of highly-reactive oxygen-containing elements that work to reduce bacteria, viruses, mold, VOCs and odors.
- Ozone is a powerful oxidant that effectively destroys germs, bacteria, and breaks down harmful compounds.
- Photocatalytic oxidation combines UV light and highly reactive metallic catalysts to remove harmful pathogens.
- Can deactivate the SARS-CoV-2 virus with a 99.9% reduction rate.
- Clean indoor air safely without the use of harmful byproducts.
- Increases the capture of airborne particles and the effectiveness of HVAC system air filters.
- Extremely low energy consumption
- Easy, quick, and affordable installation