Adiabatic operating principle
Güntner‘s ACS coolers or condensers with hydroBLU™ Technology can be operated either wet or dry.
Both modes can provide excellent drycooler or condenser performance with a small footprint and low operating costs. The cooling limit, i.e. the theoretically best possible return temperature condensing pressure for the ACS is tied to the wet-bulb temperature of the ambient air at the drycooler/condenser.
Advantages of the V-SHAPE cooler at a glance
- Maximum capacity on a small footprint
- Available as a condenser, fluid cooler and gas cooler
- Optimized for the respective fluid: Tube and fin geometries provide outstanding capacities at reduced tube volumes
- CO2 gas cooler variant with an operating pressure of up to 120 bar
- Adiabatic pre-cooling system (optional)