Jetson Modular Air-Cooled Chillers feature an industry leading small-footprint and modular design that makes them ideal for easy replacement, retrofit, or new construction applications. With high efficiency, EC motor driven condenser fan, and low sound fan blade design, the unit produces a very low noise level and offers increased part-load unit efficiency and superior redundancy to single machines. By adding modules to the Jetson array, modular chillers can satisfy both current and future chilled water needs.
- Modular capability to install up to ten (10) modules together to reach capacities up to 600 tons
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Intuitive, factory installed microprocessor-based controller compatible with BACnet®, Modbus®, and LonTalk®
- Single circuit refrigeration systems for lower first costs or dual circuit refrigeration systems for greater operating redundancy
- Heat Recovery capability up to 140°F (60°C) to conserve energy by reusing condenser leaving water to serve heat loads like boiler loops, reheat coils and more
- High and low-pressure protection/compressor overload protection
- Single point electrical connection for array or separate module electrical feeds provide electrical redundancy
- Shipped with R-410A for water-cooled systems or nitrogen holding charge for split systems
- Designed for easy retrofit—fits through a standard three-foot door
- Factory-assembled and shipped with complete internal piping and wiring, essential controls and protective devices
- Compressors are factory installed on rubber isolation mounts for quiet operation
- Compressor acoustic hoods and/or sound isolating cabinets are available for sound sensitive applications
- Simple to use controls with displays in plain English and automatic data logging of faults and alarms
- High capacity evaporators are available for 40°F (4°C) leaving water applications or for applications requiring glycol to offset capacity reduction of glycol system.
- Water-cooled, remote air-cooled, or evaporative condenser applications.
- Constant or variable primary flow systems with factory provided valve packages.
- N+1 or N+2 redundant control logic.
- Ice making mode available for skating rinks, thermal storage, and more.
- Designs for 150 psi or 300 psi water pressure applications.