- Certified LEED Certification Level
- Beaumont ISD Building Owner
- HRE Engineering MEP Engineer
- C&I Mechanical/Cobb AC/Ladner Mechanical/JMC Mechanical Mechanical Contractor
- Allco and Daniels Construction General Contractor
- Long Architects Architect
Beaumont's recent $389 million bond project included HVAC installation on six new and existing 90,000 square foot Elementary Schools. The district purchased the systems in bulk to reduce costs and standardize the schools' HVAC equipment. In addition to ensuring reduced energy consumption and limited maintenance for the system, the ERVs qualified the schools for a rebate from Entergy. The equipment provided included Daikin chillers, Daikin air handling units, SEMCO ERVs, fan coil units and VAV Boxes.