- Bethel Church Building Owner
- Wylie & Associates MEP Engineer
- Polk Mechanical Company Mechanical Contractor
- Gamma Construction Company General Contractor
- Jackson and Ryan Architects Architect
Bethel Church, located in Houston, expanded their facilities to accommodate the fast growing community. Bethel Church wanted an HVAC system that would control the humidity in their new space, while also providing energy savings. HTS teamed up with the Wylie and Associates design team and their final 70 Ton HVAC solution included a Munters 100% Outdoor Air Dessicant Unit, five McQuay Maverick Rooftop Units, and two McQuay Destiny Units with RCS Condensing Units. HTS and Munters continue to lead the way with humidity control solutions in the hot, humid Southeast Texas climate and this project was no exception.