- Silver LEED Certification Level
- Broadway Bank Building Owner
- Goetting and Associates MEP Engineer
- Victoria Air Conditioning Mechanical Contractor
- Bartlette Cocke General Contractor
- Garza Bomberger & Associates Architect
Aiming for LEED Silver status, the Broadway Bank OPS Center, located in San Antonio, needed an energy-efficient HVAC solution for its renovation project. HTS Texas helped the bank achieve its goals with solutions from Daikin.
Wanting the most energy-efficient system possible, the Daikin Magnitude® magnetic bearing water cooled chiller was selected as the basis of design. HTS equipped the building with two of the premium efficiency 150 ton chillers along with a 20 ton Daikin Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) system. With the proven efficiency and energy savings of the Daikin chillers, the owner expects the equipment to pay for itself in less than seven years.
The project achieved LEED Silver status and was nominated for the 2011 Excellence in Construction Awards in the Project of the Year for the $10-$20 million category.