- Champion Forest Baptist Church Building Owner
- CHPA Consulting Engineers Inc. MEP Engineer
- Accurate Air Systems Mechanical Contractor
- Tellepsen Builders LP General Contractor
- Studio Red Architects Architect
Champions Forest Baptist Church, founded in 1970, expanded their campus in 2008 to include a library, adult education, student and children's building. The expansion project added approximately 168,000 square feet. HTS supplied 760 Tons of McQuay air-cooled screw chillers, which were selected for their quiet sound levels, high efficency and small footprint. To complete this expansion project, 408 Tons of McQuay Vision air handling units and 140 Tons of ETI horizontal fan coil units were also provided.