- Faithbridge United Methodist Church Building Owner
- CHPA Consulting Engineers Inc. MEP Engineer
- Straus Systems Inc. Mechanical Contractor
- Tellepsen Builders Inc. General Contractor
- Kendall/Heaton Associates Architect
Sound levels were of major concern when choosing an HVAC system for the construction of the Faithbridge Church in Spring, TX. With 55,000 square feet to cool, HTS Texas was able to provide a cost-effective solution that met the church's needs.
Faithbridge wanted high quality equipment that is built to last in accompaniment with a unit that would produce the lowest possible sound levels to the sanctuary. HTS equipped this congregation with a Daikin air cooled chiller and a 63,000 cfm Daikin Skyline air handling unit. The energy-efficient chiller and air handling units met all the church's needs and provided them with a comfortable and quiet environment. Faithbridge was so satisfied with the service and experience that they chose HTS again when they set out to expand the church.