- Silver LEED Certification Level
- City of San Antonio Building Owner
- CNG Engineering MEP Engineer
- Parman Library at Stone Oak Mechanical Contractor
- Lynda Swinerton Builders General Contractor
- Marmon Mok Architect
HTS Texas was chosen to supply the HVAC system for San Antonio's new Parman Library at Stone Oak. HTS was able to provide the library with the best overall value in products, energy efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
With the installation of a 97.8 ton Daikin McQuay air cooled chiller and two Daikin McQuay Vision air handling units totaling 24,810 CFM, the project earned LEED Silver status and a CPS step 2 rebate. The rebate provides $150 back per ton for qualified chillers, saving the library a total of $14,670. With its premium energy efficiency and LEED Silver status, the project was nominated for the 2011 Excellence in Construction Award under the five million dollar category.