- Royal St. George College Building Owner
- Smith + Andersen MEP Engineer
- Municipal Mechanical Contractors Ltd. Mechanical Contractor
- TriAxis Construction Ltd. General Contractor
- Bogdan Newman Caranci Inc. Architect
Royal St. George is a private school located in Toronto, Ontario. The school was founded in 1961. In 2012, the campus underwent a major renovation. A significant part of the renovation was to provide air conditioning to the classrooms and administrative areas of the main building. HTS supplied a direct expansion split system and also installed the DX piping for the project.