- Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston Building Owner
- Jacobs Engineering MEP Engineer
- Kilgore Mechanical Mechanical Contractor
- Fretz Construction General Contractor
- Bailey Architects Architect
St. Anne Catholic Church, designed with a Spanish Mission influence, has undergone numerous renovation projects to keep up with their growing community. The most recent remodel included an HVAC upgrade. St. Anne's needed an HVAC system that was reliable, efficient and low maintenance. HTS worked with the design and contracting teams to meet these requirements. St. Anne's was equipped with four McQuay Vision Air Handling Units, two McQuay Air Cooled Screw Chillers, Fan Coil Units, and two Danfoss VFDs for a total of 500 Tons.