- Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston Building Owner
- Wylie&Associates MEP Engineer
- TDIndustries Inc Mechanical Contractor
- Westfall Constructors Ltd. General Contractor
- Perspectiv Architects Architect
Founded in 1962, St. Thomas More, located in Southwest Houston, upgraded their HVAC system to keep up with the growing demands of the parish. HTS provided three ETI Fan Coil Units, a McQuay Air Cooled Screw Chiller- known for it's quiet sound levels and reliability, four McQuay Vision and four McQuay Destiny Air Handling Units for a total of 18,260 cfm.