This was the first brick and mortar Starbucks to be built in Long Island City. The project required low sound equipment, not only in the space to add to the customer experience but also with respect to residential apartments both above and next door to the new store. For a quiet yet efficient indoor/outdoor system, HTS provided two 6 ton Panasonic VRF heat pump systems. Each system consisted of one 72,000 Btuh condensing unit and two 36,000 Btuh indoor ducted concealed AHUs.
26-14 Jackson Avenue Starbucks
- Owner Starbucks Coffee Company
- ArchitectNew York Design Architects, LLP.
- General ContractorProduction Contracting, LLC.
- Mechanical ContractorCarrione Mechanical, LLC.
- MEP EngineerNew York Design Architects, LLP.