HTS New York provided the Gotham Center Building 2 construction with a high-quality air conditioning solution. The 33-story, 365,000 square-foot building will be home to 448 rental units. HTS equipped the building with 814 Omega Vertical Stacked Heat Pumps, 67 Enfinity Console Horizontal Heat Pumps, 5 Valent 100%OA Factory-Assembled DX Packaged Air Conditioning Units, and 1 H&V Unit. HTS was able to provide protection during construction for the flangeless return air panels as well.
Gotham Center Building 2
- Owner LIC Development Owner
- ArchitectGoldstein, Hill & West Architects, LLP
- General ContractorTriton Construction
- Mechanical ContractorR&S United
- MEP EngineerEdwards & Zuck