Upper Canada College was founded in 1829. Approximately 1,100 students currently attend the school and there are over 100 faculty memebers on staff.
Over the last ten years, HTS has participated in a number of renovation and expansion projects on the UCC campus. Some of these projects include additions and renovations to laboratory spaces, upgrades to boarding houses and the construction of the double gym complex.
The mechanical systems and equipment provided by HTS include:
- Alerton controls throughout the campus
- Heat recovery units by HAAKON
- Lab exhaust fans by Loren Cook
- Direct expansion split systems by Daikin
- Heat recovery roof top units by AAON
- Humidifiers by DriSteem
- Sheet metal and air terminal equipment by MetalAire
- Heat pumps by Daikin Applied (formerly known as McQuay) and Addison
- Wet heat by Sigma
- Pump equipment by B&G