- Boston Tea Party Building Owner
- WSP Flack & Kurtz MEP Engineer
- Fred Williams, Inc. Mechanical Contractor
- Suffolk Construction General Contractor
- Margulies Perruzzi Architect
The facility has a total of 2 split-system chillers consisting of Haakon aluminum custom air-cooled condensers that have double-wall, wash-down cleanable, low sound construction and TSI custom chillers supplied by HTS New England. Due to the dimensional constraints and strict sound requirements, HTS chose to marry TSI's custom refrigeration expertise with Haakon's custom air handling expertise to produce a system that is perfectly tailored to the building's challenging requirements.