Austin Commercial HVAC Companies
Perhaps never before has indoor air quality been so crucial. We are proud to say that HTS Texas leads the market in commercial IAQ services in Austin, TX, because we have the demonstrated experience, most highly qualified and trained engineers and state-of-the-art IAQ solutions for industrial, commercial and institutional clients. We are known for IAQ solutions in Austin, TX, but we have installed over 250 million square feet of IAQ enhancements throughout a very broad geographical area. In fact, we have had clients in both the United States and Canada including schools, government buildings, health care, commercial offices, hospitality and retail.
Our Austin, TX, IAQ services are sought by architects, building owners, engineers, facilities maintenance professionals, general contractors, manufacturers and mechanical contractors. HTS Texas can not only save you money, but we can also provide the latest technology to address all of your IAQ needs and issues. Our IAQ solutions can easily be customized to suit your building and budget. With us, you get real-time data that reflects the efficiency of your air quality system so you can pinpoint problems that we can correct for you quickly.
Why HTS Texas Is the Premier Supplier of Commercial IAQ Services in Austin, TX
- We optimize your energy usage, which saves you money.
- Our Austin, TX, IAQ services include both preventative maintenance and emergency repairs.
- For your convenience, we have 16 locations in Canada and the United States. HTS Texas also has offices in Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Fort Worth.
- We handle the design, selection, maintenance and installation of IAQ solutions using the finest technology available.
- HTS Texas helps you sort through all the information about air and water building infrastructure so you can make the best decisions for your organization and employees.
- With guidance from our experts, your facility can be brought into compliance with ASHRAE air quality recommendations.
- Our IAQ solutions encompass UV germicidal irradiation, needlepoint bipolar ionization, polarized media filtration systems and modular IAQ sensors.
- Our extensive sensor options include temperature, relative humidity, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, sulfur dioxide and biohazards.
- The ultraviolet light technology used by HTS Texas is highly effective against viruses, bacteria and fungal organisms.
- Our active filtration systems are up to 99% effective in halting viruses.
Please Contact Us Today
Visit us at www.hts.com to learn how we can dramatically improve your building’s IAQ!