Boston Commercial HVAC Companies
At HTS New England, we know the importance of commercial IAQ services in Boston, MA. Our clients depend on our engineers to design commercial air quality systems that are the gold standard in the industry.
Here are four main air quality systems that we provide:
- UV Germicidal Irradiation
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization
- Active Filtration Systems
- Modular IAQ Sensor Solutions
We have a longstanding reputation of working with building engineers to design and implement the highest quality IAQ solutions available.
Your Building Needs Superior Boston, MA, IAQ Services
Remove and reduce pathogens and potential viruses that will improve health and productivity for all occupants of your building. Furthermore, you’ll be able to carefully and continuously monitor all of the following with our state of the art sensors:
- Relative Humidity
- Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs)
- Airborne Particulate Matter (PM0.3, 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
Our clients (building owners, building managers, architects, building engineers) understand that poor air quality is an important issue that affects the occupants of your building. With our reputable Boston, MA, IAQ services and sensors, you can monitor the situation with confidence and prevent serious problems before they develop!
Four Main IAQ Solutions in Boston, MA
At HTS New England, we’d like to familiarize you with our four main air quality solutions:
- UV Germicidal Irradiation: Our Ultraviolet light technology will successfully reduce pollutants such as viruses, VOCs, mold and strong odors. Shortwave ultraviolet energy is highly effective in cleaning your indoor air.
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization: Ionization disrupts the surface proteins of pathogens — that can potentially harm building occupants — rendering them innocuous.
- Active Filtration Systems: Our award-winning filtration system far exceeds industry guidelines. Our systems remove ultrafine particles from your environment.
- Modular IAQ Sensor Solutions: A fully customizable sensor system tailored for your building requirements providing continuous real-time data.
We have OEM and factory trained technicians to install and maintain these commercial air quality solutions to perfection. HTS New England is available 24-7 for your important building system needs.
Contact HTS New England for Superior Commercial Air Quality Systems
We look forward to serving you with highly effective commercial IAQ services in Boston, MA!
Call us today at 978-977-9911 or use our convenient online contact form.