Fort Worth Commercial HVAC Companies
More consulting engineers, facility managers, mechanical contractors and building owners turn to HTS Texas when they need commercial IAQ services in Fort Worth, TX, than any other firm in the industry because we have the expertise and the personnel to address their IAQ problems while also saving them money. We have installed over 250 million square feet of IAQ enhancements, a record unmatched by our competitors. In fact, our IAQ solutions in Fort Worth, TX, have been used by schools, health care establishments, commercial offices, retail, hospitality and many more industrial, commercial and institutional environments. With over 20 years of experience and more than 100 degreed engineers on our staff, HTS Texas is the premier provider of Fort Worth, TX, IAQ services. We can help your building meet the updated ASHRAE air quality recommendations and we can also assist you with customizing your IAQ solutions to precisely fit your needs and budget. HTS Texas specializes in ventilation, temperature, humidity, controls, filtration and containment removal systems. For your convenience, we are located in Houston, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin. Throughout the United States and Canada, we have gained a reputation for excellence in customer service and responsiveness to our clients’ problems and issues regarding IAQ. Why HTS Texas Has the Best Commercial IAQ Services in Fort Worth, TX
- We offer state-of-the-art IAQ solutions such as UV germicidal irradiation, needlepoint bipolar ionization, filtration systems and an IAQ sensor system.
- Our high-efficiency active filtration solutions are 99% effective for eliminating viruses. They have been successfully used in medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical environments.
- Our Fort Worth, TX, IAQ services provide your building with an extremely sensitive and accurate IAQ modular sensor that can readily detect any problems so we can correct them quickly. It is customizable and can give you useful real-time data.
- HTS Texas’ Senseware conforms to ASHRAE, LEED and OSHA IAQ standards. It plays an important role in monitoring changes in IAQ.
- We use ultraviolet light technology to reduce the presence of pollutants like bacteria, viruses and mold.
- Our Dynamic V8 Air Cleaning System is able to remove ultrafine particles and odors.
- We have Sterile Sweep Germicidal UVC Systems that can control airborne pathogens and viruses.